Join Us or Renew Your Membership
Mt. Diablo Audubon Society (a chapter of The National Audubon Society) is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the well-being of our community’s people, birds, wildlife, and habitat through conservation, education and advocacy.
We are an independent chapter with our own membership, budget and programs. Membership dues support our conservation and community science efforts.
Our Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee creates and promotes an environment that is inclusive, supportive, accessible, and welcoming to all.
- Monthly programs featuring engaging speakers with expertise in avian and environmental issues.
- Field trips for birders of all skill levels.
- A subscription to our monthly online newsletter, The Quail, which contains beautiful photographs, info on monthly programs, events and field trips, and links to birding and environmental information.
- Opportunity to participate in our two Contra Costa County Christmas Bird Counts.
- Join our Volunteer opportunities for a variety of conservation and community science projects, and public outreach events sponsored by our chapter or in cooperation with other organizations.
New Annual Membership
|$25||New MDAS Membership.|
|$45||New MDAS Membership ($25) plus New National Audubon Society Membership ($20). You will receive the quarterly Audubon magazine.|
Renewing Annual Membership
|$25||Renewal for existing MDAS Members. National Audubon Society (NAS) will contact you about
renewing NAS membership.
|$250||Lifetime MDAS Membership – To be paid in two installments of $250 each.|
|$500||Lifetime MDAS Membership – Paid in Full.|
By Mail: Print the Membership Application Form. Please make your check payable to MDAS. Mail to: Mt. Diablo Audubon Society, Attn: Membership Chair, PO Box 21625, Concord, CA 94521.